La Cuvée Des Nains Index du Forum
La Cuvée Des Nains Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Red?Dra-gon Dvd

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Cuvée Des Nains Index du Forum -> La taverne -> Votre personnage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 99
Moyenne de points: 0,96

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Red?Dra-gon Dvd Répondre en citant

Red Dragon Dvd >

First, it wasn't quite dark enough. Hannibal Lecter Edward Norton . There certainly was a dark edge, but it just didn't get under my skin the way Silence of the Lambs did (if you'll forgive the pun). FULL CAST AND CREW TRIVIA USER REVIEWS IMDbPro MORE LESS SHARE X Share Facebook Twitter E-mail Check in 0Check in X Beta I'm Watching This! Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Red Dragon Videos View All Videos (1) Red Dragon Photos View All Photos (32) Red Dragon Trailers & Photos FEATURED View All Photos (32) Movie Info Ex-FBI agent Will Graham is an expert investigator who quit the Bureau after almost losing his life in the process of capturing the elusive Dr. Freddy Lounds Anthony Heald . Conductor Tim Wheater . This isn't too bad, so go ahead and give it a watch if you want. as Freddy Lounds Anthony Heald as Dr. Mary Anne McGarry as Lecter's Dinner Gues.

In any case, key elements were gone and in my view, they ultimately failed to attract a strong supporting cast. The different dimension they bring to the investigation is enough, by itself, to distinguish them beyond comparison.2) This was the third film in the series. Chilton Frankie Faison as Barney Bill Duke as Police Chief Ken Leung as Lloyd Bowman Stanley Anderson as Jimmy Azura Skye as Bookseller Tyler Patrick Jones as Josh Graham Aaron Michael Lacey as TV Cameraman Lalo Schifrin as Conductor John Rubinstein as Dinner Guest David Doty as Dinner Guest Tim Wheater as Flautist Brenda Strong as Lecter's Dinner Gues. Accordingly, we ended up with Hopkins (reprising his academy award winning role to absolute perfection), Norton (who is the rightful winner of the academy award for American History X in my view, even though the academy went to someone else that year), Harvey Keitel, Ralph Finnes and the brilliant, but under-rated, Phillip Seymore Hoffman. Watson is nice, and she puts in some good work, but I find myself really enjoying Hoffman's work here. Perhaps that masterpiece, the Silence of the Lambs, used up all the visceral attributes that were so pathetically contrived in Hannibal and present, but not powerfully present, in Red Dragon. Director: Jonathan Demme Stars: Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins, Lawrence A. November 23, 2003 Pablo Villaa Cinema em Cena Sometimes a remake can be better than the original. Create ? IMDb Everywhere Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet! IMDb Mobile site Follow IMDb on Home Top Rated Movies Box Office TV Coming Soon Site Index Search In Theaters Contact Us Message Boards Register News Press Room Advertising Jobs IMDbPro Box Office Mojo Withoutabox Conditions of Use Privacy Policy Interest-Based Ads Copyright 1990-2016, Inc.

attack on titan dub 720pa man escaped (1956) is_safe:1untold stories of erpsp emulator pcAdventures Beyond the Bodythe battl of ringsphool aur pattharsa ngalan ng anak ina at amaearth 2 032borussia dortmund 2012

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Cuvée Des Nains Index du Forum -> La taverne -> Votre personnage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange